Application for Substitute Teachers
The Monticello School District is accepting Substitute Teacher applications. The District requires applicants to hold a current, valid Wisconsin teaching license. References are required as evidence of professionalism and the ability to do satisfactory work. Administration approves or rejects applications on the basis of professional training, experience, certifications, accomplishments and previous performance.
Click the active links below to obtain forms needed for Initial application. In addition, you will also need to submit your professional resume and provide documentation/identification as indicated for the appropriate verification forms.
1) Employment Application
2) Teaching License
5) Completion Certificate from WI DPI "Mandatory Reporting of Child Maltreatment" (online training available on the DPI website)
6) I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification (examples of supporting documentation include U.S. passport, valid driver's license, Social Security card or certified borth certificate)
7) W-4 Federal Tax Withholding (bring Social Security card)
8) WT-4 State Tax Withholding Exemption Certificate/New Hire Reporting
9) Direct Deposit Authorization
Completed applications should be submitted to the District Office at 334 South Main Street, Monticello, WI 53570 by mail or in person during regular business hours. Any questions should be directed to Jean McMannes, District Administrative Assistant at 938-2700. The Monticello School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.